Many students are transported to school by buses provided by Cheshire West and Chester local authority.
Students should alight from these buses in the school coach park and proceed into school along the rear of the school buildings.
Students should be reminded that if they miss a school bus at the end of the day they should report to the school office.
Every effort will be made to contact parents to arrange transport. Under no circumstances should students start to walk home without parents’ prior knowledge.
Bus Park Map
Click the image below for a larger version.
- 41138 – Helsby High School 2020
- 41715 – Helsby High School 2020
- 61304 – Helsby High School 2020
- 61340 – Helsby High School 2020
- 61341 – Helsby High School 2020
- 61686 – Helsby High School 2020
- Runcorn – Chester (X30)
- Runcorn – Ellesmere Port – Chester (X2)
Since September 2015 travel assistance has only been offered to students attending their nearest school subject to the distance criteria. For further information on how the policies are administered, making payments, post 16 or SEN travel assistance please call 0300 123 7039 and ask to speak to a member of the school transport team