HelsbyHigh.org.uk puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- Measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- Remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
HelsbyHigh.org.uk cookies aren’t used to identify you personally.
You’ll normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer.
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use HelsbyHigh.org.uk. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, e.g. improving site search.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- The pages you visit on HelsbyHigh.org.uk
- How long you spend on each HelsbyHigh.org.uk page
- How you got to HelsbyHigh.org.uk
- What you click on while you’re browsing HelsbyHigh.org.uk
- We do not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.